Saturday, May 28, 2005

First showing: American graffiti (I'm nervous!)

I really didn't know what to expect on this our first public mobmov. We already have about 50 people on the mailing list and I didn't know if 1) any, or 2) all, would show up. The showing a few nights before garnered no unknowns, so who knew? We held it up at the Lawrence Hall of Science, and we filled the parking lot. No kidding. Only three cars showed up at first (two couples I didn't know plus my friend Menzies), but little by little more people trickled in. At one point we had 8 cars in the parking lot, from seniors on an evening drive, to a car full of teenagers looking for some fun. It was absolutely magical meeting everyone, and watching their faces light up when they learned they could join in our movie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home