Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Up next: mobmov corporate?

It was bound to happen. People talked and things tipped. Last week I got about 50 e-mails from people looking to partner and sponsor the mobmov. I'm still sorting through them all, and am running at full speed to turn this into tried and true business. Everything will still be free, and it will still be easy to sign up to be a mobmov, but there will be a lot more money making opportunities, exciting new show options, and more for you. I'll keep all of you posted.

2 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Blogger n3tfury said...

i saw this through coolhunter.net. what a great idea! i hope you can make a profitable business venture from this. good luck!

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger Barry Marino said...

I think this is a great idea. Not only am I drive-in fan, but I'm also an actor who's don a couple of indie films. I alos have two blogs, one of which is dedicated to the Drive-In. If yo'd like to see them just click my profile to access the links.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home